Meet Science: Magnetism and Electricity
Explore fundamental concepts of Magnetism and Electricity with various fun features.
Enjoy all the animations, experiments and minigames!
Category : Education
Released : Nov 09, 2015
Requires : iOS 6.0 or later
Seller : NCSOFT
Recommended Ages: 9–11
‘Meet Science’ inspires all school-aged kids to explore fundamental concepts of Magnetism and Electricity (1st Edition) with variety of fun features such as animations, experiments, and mini-games.
** ‘Parent’s Choice Award 2014’ Mobile App field Approved Award Winner!
** ‘Best of the Best’ awarded by Best Apps for Kids receiving 5 stars in every category (Quality, Education, Entertainment, Value and Child Friendly)
“The best science app I’ve ever encountered. I love everything about the app. The learn section is awesome, and the recorded experiments are truly inspiring.”– Geeks with Juniors
“Best described as a science textbook on a tablet” – Children’s Technology Review
Best Way to Use ‘Meet Science’
– Learn about light and sound with fun, interactive animations and review what you’ve learned through OX and word quizzes.
– Indulge your curiosity by making predictions and observations on each experiment.
– Beautifully designed Glossary and 3 mini-games will help to fully enjoy and understand Physics.
– Enrich your learning experiences with educational animations that introduces topics such as magnet’s poles, attraction and repulsion, voltage and current, and characteristics of electromagnets
– Review the topics through OX and word quizzes and experiments related to each topic.
– Find out how to make a motor or a generator with a magnet by watching all 20 experiments.
– Neatly organized summary notes will help you comprehend the experiments even better.
– Grasp the meaning of the words and find your favorite scientist with images and animations.
– Heard of magnets inside the bills or Christmas lights that are connected in series and parallel circuits? Let’s find out how magnets, electricity, and electromagnets make our everyday lives more convenient!
• Mini Games
– Bounce Bounce, UFO: Change the poles of the electromagnet and defeat all the aliens!
– Pop Pop, Lights On: Identify and connect all conductors and non-conductors to turn on the lights.
– Tap Tap, Connect the Circuit: Remember all the circuit symbols and complete the puzzle.
– Quiz Game: Answer the quizzes with what you’ve learnt.